The Charter-Integr8 180V is a shutter design that is unique to Charter. The shutter rises vertically from a concealed base-mounted housing, providing unobtrusive security where integrated or surface fixing is not possible. The system is especially suitable for conservatories and glazed architectural features.
The system can be used for vertical or angled applications, spanning widths of up to 6m, and is operated with stainless steel cables. The housing can be placed beneath external paved areas (external shutters) or beneath the floor level (internal installations).
- Custom base box situated below floor level (self draining for external applications)
- Slimline side guide fixed direct to structure
- System installed at new build or renovation stage
- Routine maintenance via access panel
- Shutter and side guides polyester powder coated to any RAL/BS colour
- Maximum security due to integrated design
- Intelligent Building Design