The Charter-Integr8 180LS lintel shutter system incorporates a shutter within a structural lintel, providing an unobtrusive structurally integrated
The lintel and cavity closer elements of the system are installed in the traditional manner at the time of build. The system addresses the usual issues of lintel design, such as structural loadbearing, cold bridging and damp proofing, but has the added benefit of acting as a security shutter when required. The shutter curtain is installed as a second-fix item via an internal maintenance access panel.
In the raised position, the shutter is completely concealed from view, retaining the clean lines of the opening. In the lowered position, the shutter ensures effective resistance against intruder attack. The absence of visible guide rails or boxes limits the potential for effective attack on the system.
Custom designs such as those for curved and arched windows are available, and aluminium polyester powder coating finishes can be supplied in any RAL/BS colour.
- Combined structural lintel and shutter hood box for
traditional build styles
- Combined side guide and insulated cavity closer,
brick tied to structure
- System installed at new build stage
- Routine maintenance via internal access panel
- Shutter and side guides polyester powder coated to any RAL/BS colour
- Maximum security due to integrated design
- Intelligent Building Design