Charter-Integr8 180FR fire shutters are tested at Warrington Fire Research Centre in accordance with BS476 part 22 offering a 1 hour and 2 hour certification. The system is regularly specified for serveries/high risk areas within buildings, operated via a link to the fire alarm to lower upon activation.
The Charter-Integr8 180FR is available with an optional audio visual warning to alert personnel. The Charter-Integr8 180FR comprises galvanised steel construction with an option to polyester powder coat to any RAL/BS colour.
- 1 hour / 2 hour fire ratings tested to BS476 part 22
- Steel shutter curtain and hood box, galvanised to BS729
- System installed at all build stages to comply with Fire Regulations
- Routine maintenance required to comply with Regulations
- Shutter and side guides polyester powder coated as an option to any RAL/BS colour