The Charter-Integr8 180C is a retro-fit security shutter solution. The aluminium hood box and guide rails have a neat, compact design to minimise the visual impact on existing buildings. Because of its slimline finish the system is often chosen for internal as well as external retro-fit installations.
The shutter curtain comprises twin wall extruded aluminium sections designed to ensure maximum security, and can be supplied in any RAL/BS colour. The system provides a compact shutter of exceptional strength. The slimline guide profiles can be face-fixed or reveal-fixed to existing openings, whilst the motor is housed out of sight within the tube of the shutter. The Charter-Integr8 180C can be housed within a soffit or roof overhang for complete concealment.
- Bolt-on profiled hood box for retro installation to existing structure
- Slimline side guide profile for fixing direct to structure
- System installed during renovation or upgrade to existing structure
- Routine maintenance detachable external hood box
- Shutter and side guides polyester powder coated to any RAL/BS colour
- Very high level of physical security
- Intelligent Building Design